Rules & Regulations
- All the students are expected to come to School in full uniform, clean and neatly dressed. No relaxation, whatsoever, in uniform will be allowed.
- Students should be in School at least five minutes before the first bell at 7.45 a.m. in summer and 8.45 a.m. in winter. Punctuality is very necessary.
- Students will not be allowed to leave the School premises during the School hours without the Principal’s / Vice Principal’s permission.
- No jewellery is allowed in the School. Girls with pierced ears may wear thin silver wire earrings. Watches may be worn only by students of classes VII and above.
- No borrowing or lending of money or exchanging of articles is allowed in the School.
- Students will be required to make good any damages done to the School property.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the School. No student is allowed to bring any other electrical/electronic gadget to the School.
- Students will be allowed to use the School telephone only in urgent cases and that too with the Principal’s/Vice Principal’s permission. Visitors are not allowed to meet the students in School.
- The School expects the students to be honest and sincere in all their ways. Polite behaviour and gentleness in speech and manner will be insisted upon at all times.
- Parents should supply their children with a wholesome & substantial lunch each day, so that they will not be compelled to patronize dispensers of unwholesome food, outside the School.
- Pupils must attend games and other activities outside School hours when required to do so and participation in such circumstances will be deemed necessary by the School authorities.
- No student (except those in classes XI & XII) is allowed to bring any 2-wheeler to School.
- No 4-wheeler is allowed in School.