Parents/ Guardians should fill out the Application form enclosed at the end of the prospectus or download it from the school website and submit it at the school’s front desk. All the requirements mentioned in the Application form must be strictly followed.
2. Age Criteria
- Nursery: 3 years as on 31st March
- LKG: 4 years as on 31st March
- UKG: 5 years as on 31st March
3. Documents Required
- Self-Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate of the child.
- Self-Attested copy of Aadhar card of child and parents.
- School Leaving Certificate/ Bona fide Certificate (For classes K.G. onwards)
- Two passport size colour photographs of child.
- Progress Report of the previous year. (For classes K.G. onwards)
- Self-Attested copy of the Residence Proof of Parents/Guardian.
- Class-10th mark sheet, migration certificate and character certificate (only for student seeking admission in class 11th or 12th).
4. Admission Criteria
Admissions are made on the basis of merit. Submission of the application does not guarantee admission.
The Principal can at any time in the interest of the school have a student removed, if in the Principal’s sole discretion, the student or his/her parents/guardian fail to abide by the rules and regulations and in case there is lack of co-operation on the part of the parent in maintaining discipline of the school and his/her continued presence is detrimental to the interest of the other students.